Poland, Kielce factory
– work on the production line;
– machine maintenance.
– readiness for shift work in 3 shifts (possible over hours, but only after 4-6 worked weeks – up to 210 hours during the month);
– manual abilities;
– preferably knowledge of the Polish language at a communicative level.
– official employment in accordance with Polish law (UMOWA ZLECENIE);
– health insurance;
PLN gross per hour during the daytime (from 06:30 – 22:30), PLN gross per hour for night work (from 22.30 – 6.30),
it is possible to obtain a position as a machine operator, then the rate is 16.70 zł gross per hour, night shifts 19.20 gross per hour
After 12 months in the operator’s position, the rate increases to 18.20 gross per hour, nightly 20.70 gross per hour
If an employee is able to train the following employees, then the rate rises to 19.00 gross per hour day shift and 21.50 gross per hour night
– guarantee of payment of wages until the 15th day of the next month;
– Continuous support of the coordinator.
Urgently need workers!
Number of jobs: 18 .
Before employment, you need to give the client a brief information about the candidate’s education and work experience (2-3 sentences).
Work for men aged 25-45 years.
Due to the need to draw up documents, after arrival there may be a delay of several days before being hired.
The possibility of making annual visas after the end of six months
Probationary period: 1 month.
Alcohol, theft and inappropriate behavior are unacceptable.
We guarantee a friendly attitude!